Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ambitions in Life as a Computer Science Student

1. What would you like to be 5 yrs from now? (hopes, aspirations, wishes)
 Answer:
To become a professional is my goal and dream. I want to achieve everything depending on my capacity and strength with the support of my family and love one, through this I may become a better person and a true man. I will look myself five years from now having a good job with good salary enough to support my needs and my family. Sitting on a chair with an air conditioned room having a software project given or assigned to me or having a business for an additional income. I wish to have a simple and happy life, with my own car, house and gadgets gaining from my own income.         
2. If you are to develop a program to promote moral values, what program would you do? and why?
If Im going to develop a program or a software that promotes moral values, this program is a game that helps to enhance moral and spiritual value to the children, because children nowadays are fund of computer games, games that are not sometimes suitable for their ages. That's why I would like to create a game that has a moral lesson that they could apply to their lives when they are still in their growing stage and learning stage as well, wherein their minds will be manipulated from the values they learned if they can experience something while growing up.
3. If you are a machine, what would you be and why?
If I'm going to be a machine I would like to become a laptop, it's because laptop is a handy gadget used by every person who is literate in using it and a part of their lives as well,laptops brings satisfaction to very individual during searching and finding information, for it is a tool-giving information, giving knowledge which were in the past decades that can only be gained by constant searching from the libraries. Also, people can always be updated in news and entertainment and of course with the accessibility through internet. Additionally people can also check their account balances from the banks they deposited their money to. With the use of the laptop people may also do business transactions from other companies and the people involved, and most importantly to be enable to communicate with the families and friends afar of. In other words, laptop helps a lot in every aspects of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment